Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would love to see your pictures of any Armada meetings. So, if anyone gets together please show us all what fun you had. :)

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THANKS INQUIZ! I LOVE THEM! SO, who is who?? LOL! I saw a pic of ROSSI. Inquiz, where are you? How many Armada members went?

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
bootyologist24's pic is in there [edit: page 2] ...

No pics (that I know of .. of me) .. not even on the Titan site??

Throughout the day ... Armada(s) ...

Mine (red brawn), bootyologist24 (white), Elk Grove Nissan rep had his Pathfinder Armada (gold) .. and I recall seeing another (black) ... at the event.

I did see a few other Armada's drive by our area ... looked us over, but parked away from us ..

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Your not that lucky dude!!! I'll go find it!

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Ok here's an ass shot...there are others from Greg... :nana:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
That is a NICE logo!!!

I should at least get a free shirt.. right? :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
LOL ... it was an experiment to see how'd they look on an actual t-shirt. It's a 1-off .. I won't make any more .. I hope you don't mind? I did send you a PM, did you get it?

I wore the white tank to the Armada/Titan Meet ...

LOL ... I was wondering when someone would comment .... I made the shirts the night before the event ...

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
inqui-Z-tor said:
LOL ... it was an experiment to see how'd they look on an actual t-shirt. It's a 1-off .. I won't make any more .. I hope you don't mind? I did send you a PM, did you get it?

LOL ... I was wondering when someone would comment .... I made the shirts the night before the event ...
I am a dork... I did not see the PM... got it!

Thanks for asking tho, it's koo to see it printed!!

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
inqui-Z-tor said:

1 of 1....then what was that whole display you had out there at the meet?? You must have sold 30 or so of them things man!! :urock: I loved the one you gave me!!

:nana:

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
Rossi said:
1 of 1....then what was that whole display you had out there at the meet?? You must have sold 30 or so of them things man!! :urock: I loved the one you gave me!!

:nana:
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

:crikey:

LOL .................

1 - 14 of 14 Posts