Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I just joined here to see if anyone might have an idea as to where my problems are stemming from. I've done some searching but it seems like issues with the 3rd row seats are very infrequent. I have a 2014 Armada Platinum Reserve and the power folding 3rd row seats will not respond to either sets of switches. They are currently folded down. Is there a way to get them up again manually? Also, it seems the driver seat memory buttons are not working. Is there a seat control module somewhere? I've checked the fuses and all seem to be fine, but are there any in particular I should check again? Thank you for the help.

Everett

·
Super Moderator
5,819 Posts
did you just purchase the car or have you had it a while? did you purchase new or used?
have these parts worked well before? when did they stop working or when did you notice this?
there is a ADP or Automatic Drive Positioner. it controls the memory seats and outside mirrors. can you operate the outside mirrors?

there are a set of fuses on the kick panel side in the front passenger and there are also relays in the engine room in the IPDM box. you may have a faulty wire harness the controls the main switch.

are you mechanically inclined and are able to remove parts and troubleshoot?

i've attached the service manual for the ADP system, which controls the memory functions.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've had the car for about 5 years now and everything has functioned just fine until recently. I'm pretty mechanically inclined, but electrical work is not my strong suit. I've checked the fuses in the passenger compartment.

After checking the ADP document you sent, I have full control of the seat, the entry and exit movements are still present, and the mirrors adjust.

·
Super Moderator
5,819 Posts
Also, it seems the driver seat memory buttons are not working.
so is this no longer an issue with the front seats?

After checking the ADP document you sent, I have full control of the seat, the entry and exit movements are still present, and the mirrors adjust.

ive attached the seat service manual. start at SE-39 inside the attached pdf.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts