Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed that I can lift the hatch another 3" or so, after the power mechanism has lifted it up. This may seem like only a little, but it makes a difference between me hitting my head, and being able to walk under it when I park on my sloped driveway. Does anybody know if there is an adjustment?

Thanks!

Keith

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
?

Camp, had trouble sleeping last night and went online and saw your unanswered question. I looked in my service manual CD for over an hour for an answer to your problem with no luck. If there is an adjustment, the manual makes no reference to it. Sorry I could not help.

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cillyone said:
Camp, had trouble sleeping last night and went online and saw your unanswered question. I looked in my service manual CD for over an hour for an answer to your problem with no luck. If there is an adjustment, the manual makes no reference to it. Sorry I could not help.
Cillyone - thanks for taking the time. Sorry if I ruined your sleep!

BTW, used to have a 91 4runner. Agree with your assessment about slow but reliable. That thing could barely move itself, let alone our old tent trailer. We sold it to a neighbor, and they love it. It's still going strong with well over 200K miles on it. Hope the Armada lasts like that!

Keith

1 - 3 of 3 Posts