Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting ready to buy a 05 Armada and was surpised to learn that it doesn't have Power Retractable Mirrors so going in/out of tight spaces is easier. Is anyone aware of an aftermarket solution. Chevy does it why can't Nissan? Any ideas on where to find something that will work is appreciated.

·
Premium Member
5,215 Posts
I haven't seen any mention of retractable mirrors for the Armada. Of course that doesn't mean there aren't some out there. You may try a Goggle search.
Sorry I couldn't help you.

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
No kidding we traded in our Sequoia with folding mirrors. Its a royal pain to get in and out of the garage

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Hmm....

tjbarmada said:
Chevy does it why can't Nissan? Any ideas on where to find something that will work is appreciated.
Chevy engines take a SH!T after 50K miles, the interior is even cheaper then the Armada's....it's some GYMBORI my first interior crap, they don't hold their value, GM is going down the crapper...............WHY CAN'T NISSAN!!! Look at all the good marks for Nissan, then compare it to a POS chevy. :D

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Never had a need. Don't see any aftermarket replacements. Get a bigger garage. :chainsaw:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts