Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had any power steering problems? The dealer replaced the power steering unit on my Mada. They said that my power steering unit was faulty and had to be replaced. Originally I brought my Mada in for a knocking noise comming from the engine. Its been only a day since they've replaced the power steering unit and I'm still hearing that knock. I've checked the TSB's with no luck. I didnt think it was the power steering unit to begin with. This will be my third time to the shop for the same problem.
But I still love my Armada! :)

·
Premium Member
3,590 Posts
Rmada n Rfada said:
Has anyone had any power steering problems? The dealer replaced the power steering unit on my Mada. They said that my power steering unit was faulty and had to be replaced. Originally I brought my Mada in for a knocking noise comming from the engine. Its been only a day since they've replaced the power steering unit and I'm still hearing that knock. I've checked the TSB's with no luck. I didnt think it was the power steering unit to begin with. This will be my third time to the shop for the same problem.
But I still love my Armada! :)
When does the engine knock, at idle, under acceleration, all the time?

·
Premium Member
5,213 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.