Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone give me some advice, I am looking at a 04 Armada LE in perfect condition, its being sold for 27,777 with 48,953 miles. Is this a good deal or no. I love the truck it drives like a monster, but I don't want to make a bad investment. My other question is do you think I can talk more money off this truck. Thanks for any advice someone can give me.

· Premium Member
4,360 Posts
Use www.edmunds.com to check it out. You need to plug in the options to find out if it is worth it. DVD, NAV, 4x4, etc. A base LE, Silver, with no options, and 48k miles is a $22k-$25k SUV here. $27k for Nissan certified used. ;)

· Premium Member
4,360 Posts
Kelly has it as $22k for private sale price. Both Edmunds are for good condition, one mark lower than the top. Also, neither included any available options, just a stripped down LE. ;)

· Premium Member
547 Posts
That mileage seems pretty excesive, probably a fleet car(former rental). Do a Carfax to see if it was ever under a buisness title or fleet title. Beware these type of cars they definately weren't driven with care.

· Premium Member
9 Posts
Chez said:
Can anyone give me some advice, I am looking at a 04 Armada LE in perfect condition, its being sold for 27,777 with 48,953 miles. Is this a good deal or no. I love the truck it drives like a monster, but I don't want to make a bad investment. My other question is do you think I can talk more money off this truck. Thanks for any advice someone can give me.
you can definitely talk more money off this truck. becareful, it may be a buy back. i would suggest you stay away from 2004 armadas they have countless quality issues. save more money and buy a new one. you have more rights and will be much happier. that 2004 is on the lot for a reason - you will be buying someone elses problems. :hi:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.