Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello All! I'm glad to become a part of a club just for us!! I've had my 2004 4x4 LE (Galaxy) for little over a year now. I'm looking to add some features to it (i.e. tire/rim package, grill, sub enclosure). I look forward to hearing of what the more season Armada owners have done.

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Welcome

What's up B1GGBLK, glad to have you. Check out the Mods section. Plenty of rims (20's and 22's, some 24's, even one crazy dude from NY with gator skin 25's I think) Grilles, Stereos, Exhaust, Intake, etc. you name it, it's here somewhere.

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
FL_Crushin said:
What's up B1GGBLK, glad to have you. Check out the Mods section. Plenty of rims (20's and 22's, some 24's, even one crazy dude from NY with gator skin 25's I think) Grilles, Stereos, Exhaust, Intake, etc. you name it, it's here somewhere.
Thanks FL_Crushin! I will do just that.

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
B1GGBLK said:
Hello All! I'm glad to become a part of a club just for us!! I've had my 2004 4x4 LE (Galaxy) for little over a year now. I'm looking to add some features to it (i.e. tire/rim package, grill, sub enclosure). I look forward to hearing of what the more season Armada owners have done.
I'm a new Armada owner also. I have an '05 LE. I just had the brush guard put on and MAN DOES IT LOOK AWESOME I also have the taillight covers also.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.