Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,067 Posts
I took advantage of the sale today; ordered a set of 305/45/22 Nitto 420S for my QX80 earlier this afternoon. Not only is the $75 rebate a nice chunk of pocket change, the tires have already been shipped and will be in NYC this Wed. If it wasn't for a particular set of forged rims I'm looking to get, I would've ordered a set of rims from DTD as well since those are sale too.

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thank you for choosing Discount Tire Direct, primo! We'd love for you to share what the new combo looks like after you get everything bolted up!

On a side note, which forged wheel did you go with?

·
Premium Member
1,067 Posts
I definitely will. Regarding the wheels, I'm considering a set from Specialty Forged (SF-series). But I'm also interested on a set of Cosmis Racing XT-206r wheels and the Black Rhino Pondora (silver) from the DTD website. Of course, I can't forget the wheels that I had on my 04 Armada, the KMC Slides which I still find to be a great looking wheel on any suv/truck.

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I definitely will. Regarding the wheels, I'm considering a set from Specialty Forged (SF-series). But I'm also interested on a set of Cosmis Racing XT-206r wheels and the Black Rhino Pondora (silver) from the DTD website. Of course, I can't forget the wheels that I had on my 04 Armada, the KMC Slides which I still find to be a great looking wheel on any suv/truck.
Oh yes, the KMC Slide! I almost put a set of those on my Xterra way back when - good looking wheel.

Sadly we can't help with the Specialty Forged or Cosmis wheel brands, but the Pondora and of course the Slide we certainly can :3d_004:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts