Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My rear air bags have been on there last legs for the past year. Searched the forums and decided to do the mini lift and delete the rear air bags.
a) 2inch lift kit from PRG cost $259 - Aramda 2inchFront and 2inch Rear Lift Kit | PRGProducts.Com
b) Icon Rear Shocks cost $370 - Icon Replacement Rear Shocks!
c) Moog 81085 Coil Spring Set cost $162.91
d) Firestone W237604150 Coil-Rite Kit cost $102.19
Put around 100 miles on them and it rides smooth, was worried it was going to ride rough in the freeway but it's nice and smooth.

Untitled by ntrodriguez, on Flickr

Front

Rear

Armada mini lift by ntrodriguez, on Flickr

·
Registered
175 Posts
Looks great, Do you have a different link for the Icons? Your link goes to a different thread, that then links to a dead page on offroadwhareshouse. I'm looking at a 3" lift for mine, but haven't been able to find a good rear shock option, and I think that Icon fits the bill perfectly.

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks great, Do you have a different link for the Icons? Your link goes to a different thread, that then links to a dead page on offroadwhareshouse. I'm looking at a 3" lift for mine, but haven't been able to find a good rear shock option, and I think that Icon fits the bill perfectly.
Mike contact info in the first post. I reached out to him via IG. Ordered in March received in July. While creating the post I noticed an issue. The post I linked, the shock body seemed shorter compared to mine. I figured it was just the angle of my picture. It was in the back on my head. With all four wheels on the floor the shock it to long with about 1in of rod showing. Need to take a picture and sent it to Mike, I guess I’m going to find out how good there customer services is.

How long did it take you to get your PRG parts? Curious.
It was about two weeks. He emailed me about a week in there was a delay.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts