Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Armada is a couple days old, and I have a freakn problem already. After cleanning my garage, I backed the big fella in and it won't fit. I have what I thought was a big, three car garage, but the only bay that the truck will fit in is the far side, single one. The problem is that I park my trailer in front of that one. Plus I store a lot of stuff over on that far side. If I move the trailer to the other side, it would be right next to the front door, and that would look stupid. Gonna try one more thing, but I might be screwed.

I guess there are worse problems I could have. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
Thinker62 said:
My Armada is a couple days old, and I have a freakn problem already. After cleanning my garage, I backed the big fella in and it won't fit. I have what I thought was a big, three car garage, but the only bay that the truck will fit in is the far side, single one. The problem is that I park my trailer in front of that one. Plus I store a lot of stuff over on that far side. If I move the trailer to the other side, it would be right next to the front door, and that would look stupid. Gonna try one more thing, but I might be screwed.

I guess there are worse problems I could have. :rolleyes:
I thought I was going to have the same problem, so I told the dealer that I needed to take one home to make sure it would fit.

Keith

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Same problem. We live in a townhouse and the garage opening is not tall enough. Even if we could get it in, I think the Armada is too long. So we have to park it in our driveway. For the past 3 weeks it has been parked behind the service dept waiting for a new transfer case on back order. 2 more weeks to go yet.

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Transfer Case?

Dude, what happened with your transfer case?

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
I posted the 4WD transfer case issue in the thread "Drive Train Issues???" a few threads down.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts