Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Premium Member
136 Posts
An unsolicited testimonial.

Unlike many of my brother's here I did not need an Armada. I have a wife and two kids and my wife has a 2004 Quest to haul them around. I don't have a boat or any kind of trailer to pull. As a matter of fact I don't even have a tow hitch. I don't go off-road, and we get maybe three good snows a year so I can't even justify the need for 4X4. I have bought seven new cars in the past ten years and during my 18 years of driving I've also owned ten used vehicles in addition to those. Well prior to buying The Beast I had a 2001 full-size Mitsubishi Montero, and when I first saw an Armada I was curious. It was on the show room floor, so I climbed inside and checked out the legroom in all three rows and was quite impressed. One day while I was getting the oil changed in my wife's Quest, I asked the General manager could I have one for the day, he told one of the guys to get me some plates and a full tank of gas. After driving it all day I didn't want to give it back, so he told me to keep it over night. Wrong move! I fell in love with it. Its look, its roominess, its power was like nothing I had ever experienced before. So I carried it back the next day. Well just about every night for the next six weeks I dreamed about that car, until finally I couldn't take it any longer. I bought one, a 2004 4x4 SE, and out of the seventeen vehicles that I have owned, it was the first time in my life I have been absolutely satisfied. I have put over ten grand into customizing it, proving I'm confident in my investment becuase I have never done this before. I would not trade The Beast for anything on the road. Not a Hummer, not an Escalade, not even a QX56, simply because it is the best vehicle I've ever owned, and neither the brakes nor anything else has ever made me second guess my choice. I've had three other people to buy an Armada based on my testimony, and they have all agreed it was the greatest decision they ever made. I know it may sound like it, but trust me I don't work for Nissan. This is an unsolicited testimonial.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.