Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I'm new to Club Armada forum but I have been a proud Armada owner for almost a year. I have an '04 White Armada SE (just like the one on the Club Armada header). I found the forum searching for exterior mods on the net. My next mod is going to be a Spider grill from dunder23 over at club titan, can't decide which way to go, powdercoat white to match the paint or to go with chrome....any expert or non expert opinions would be helpful since I can't seem to make a decision....See ya in the forums!

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Take a look

I know that In-quis-tor has one on this site. He has a Red Armada LE, but you can see how it looks though. I think with the white painted grille, that a black powder coat would look good. LE's would definately get chrome.

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
FL_Crushin said:
I know that In-quis-tor has one on this site. He has a Red Armada LE, but you can see how it looks though. I think with the white painted grille, that a black powder coat would look good. LE's would definately get chrome.
I think andy too has the spider grill, but his is Galaxy :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.