Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D Just traded in my M3 for a loaded '04 Armada with only 16K miles, Gold with Tan leather. WOW! The M3 just doesn't work with one child and another baby on the way. Besides, all my buddies coming to Vegas for their "weekends" need some help getting around!

Now for the 22's, chrome front end, chrome inserts, and a few other things to make it "mine". Thanks to all who have posted here. I found all the information to be great in helping me make the decision.

Will post pics when I get it personalized.

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
JonnyVegas said:
:D Just traded in my M3 for a loaded '04 Armada with only 16K miles, Gold with Tan leather. WOW! The M3 just doesn't work with one child and another baby on the way. Besides, all my buddies coming to Vegas for their "weekends" need some help getting around!

Now for the 22's, chrome front end, chrome inserts, and a few other things to make it "mine". Thanks to all who have posted here. I found all the information to be great in helping me make the decision.

Will post pics when I get it personalized.
Congrats! Get the brake job done! :D

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
92TripleBlack said:
Congrats! Get the brake job done! :D

I see the link to the nissanhelp.com page, but am having diffuculty finding the information on the brake job you reference... was this the call-back I heard about? I believe this issue was resolved when the previous owner turned this in for a new one (the day before I bought the Armada). If it's something else, can you provide a specific link?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
JonnyVegas said:
I see the link to the nissanhelp.com page, but am having diffuculty finding the information on the brake job you reference... was this the call-back I heard about? I believe this issue was resolved when the previous owner turned this in for a new one (the day before I bought the Armada). If it's something else, can you provide a specific link?

Thanks!
http://www.nissanhelp.com/Ownership/Bulletins/Nissan/2004/NTB04-066.htm

They replace the old rotors and pads with newly designed ones. The old rotors warped and pads were excessively dusty. Bringing it in doesn't guarentee it was done. Many dealers were putting new parts with the old design on as a stopgap until the new designs were in supply. You will need to confrim you have the new rotors and pads. Dealers will replace with the new parts now under warranty if the owner experiences brake judder. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.