Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The car I parked next to had this pasted to their glove box. I don't know why but it just made me laugh, so I snapped a pic. Makes you wonder what event led up to putting paper and pen in hand.

·
Premium Member
2,734 Posts
Thats what CRACK will do to you. LOL LOL LOL

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
I think they just being safe and not forget the baby. Its funny the sign but at the same time serious. Too many story about kids dying in cars cause they were forgotten.

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Honestly, we had our first child 15 months ago. We are both in our 30s and consider ourselves fairly well-educated. We've NEVER forgotten the kid in the back, even when he manages to fall asleep. In fact, we've felt "weird" when he wasn't in the back seat because he was with Grandma or the babysitter.

I'm not saying accidents don't occur every now and then, but to forget the baby in the backseat? Seriously?

·
Premium Member
3,332 Posts
Honestly, we had our first child 15 months ago. We are both in our 30s and consider ourselves fairly well-educated. We've NEVER forgotten the kid in the back, even when he manages to fall asleep. In fact, we've felt "weird" when he wasn't in the back seat because he was with Grandma or the babysitter.

I'm not saying accidents don't occur every now and then, but to forget the baby in the backseat? Seriously?
Dont under estimate how stupid some people can get. :D

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Here in Tennessee, there is stories all the time about babies being forgotten in cars...so sad....but true.

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
"Dont under estimate how stupid some people can get." --ntrddragn

And my corollary to that is: "You can't fix stupid.":crikey:

·
Premium Member
2,734 Posts
Here in Tennessee, there is stories all the time about babies being forgotten in cars...so sad....but true.
Like i said Crack is Wack:teeth:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts