Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
In case any of you were wondering if the deal with new-nissan.com is kosher - then read on.

My understanding of new-nissan.com is that they recently moved form Bremerton WA to Puyallup WA. As luck would have it both cities are less than an hour away for me. I live in Olympia WA.

Puyallup Nissan are on-line and you can check their inventory - which is what I did before the visit. I had exchanged e.mails with Adam Smith their internet guy prior to purchase and had secured the $500 under invoice price.

FYI.. You can get the invoice price easilly off Edmunds.com

I visted the store, they have a great inventory, test drove the vehicle and decided to make the purchase.

I hooked up with Puyallup Nissan's.. Chris Person. I found him knowledgable, courtious and pleasant to deal with. Now the bit most people don't like - money. Chris (as he should) tried to add to the invoice price and not deduct from it. I politely told him that my price for the vehicle was $500 under invoice as agreed on-line with Adam Smith.

Chris told me that he thought the $500 under offer had finished. After a short chat with his boss he agreed the the $500 under. Chris explained ..my under invoice offer was accepted as I had been in contact with new-nissan.com for a couple of months prior to the purchase (quoted for a Titan).

But.. not only did I get the low price but the 2% financing on top. I did not take the $1,500 rebate as the finance charges would have eradicated it.

Now, how does this help you I here you ask. New-nissan.com are still advertising (on this website no less) the $500 under invoice deal. I scoured the country and this is the best deal I could get and it worked out fine for me.

If you are contemplating a new Nissan - give Puyallup Nissan a call. I found Chris a super nice guy - actually all of them including the owner were nice people. Phone #253 848 4507
(Ask him if he remembers David and Lorraine buying the White Armada)

I case any of you were wondering - my only intent is to save you money!
There are no connections between me and any Nissan dealer.

Take care!

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
David,
Congrats on your new Armada, I am looking to buy one when I get back to the states in Jul 05. Currently stationed overseas in the military.

I think if I am not mistaken that NEW-NISSANS.com has since moved back to Advantage Nissan in Bremerton Wa. I am glad that you still bought for $500.00 under invoice.

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
warrant_ero said:
David,
Congrats on your new Armada, I am looking to buy one when I get back to the states in Jul 05. Currently stationed overseas in the military.

I think if I am not mistaken that NEW-NISSANS.com has since moved back to Advantage Nissan in Bremerton Wa. I am glad that you still bought for $500.00 under invoice.
thanks, this is a bit confusing. Whoever represents New-Nissans.com should clear this up. I hope the website and e-mail stuff is current, as I just gave it to my buddy wh is looking for a new Nissan in WA.

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi,
I bought my Armada just 10 days ago in Puyallup. Maybe they (new-nissan) returned to Bremerton in the meantime.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts