Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I have done my homework and compared all models of the Armadas and there options. I have a guy at Fairfield Nissan who is the fleet and Internet Manager. I just spoke to him because he is trying to get me some prices of an SE and LE. He told me all of the Armadas that they have ALL have the Navigation system in it...I said "are you sure" "are they all LE's" he said no, so I said "from my research only LE's have the option for Navi" he said you can have the Navi put in any model.....Is this true (navi's can come in the SE's) or do I know more about the Armadas than the Fleet manager?=) Thanks for your help.

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
smokedmada said:
Hello all,
I have done my homework and compared all models of the Armadas and there options. I have a guy at Fairfield Nissan who is the fleet and Internet Manager. I just spoke to him because he is trying to get me some prices of an SE and LE. He told me all of the Armadas that they have ALL have the Navigation system in it...I said "are you sure" "are they all LE's" he said no, so I said "from my research only LE's have the option for Navi" he said you can have the Navi put in any model.....Is this true (navi's can come in the SE's) or do I know more about the Armadas than the Fleet manager?=) Thanks for your help.
Yes, you know more than the so call fleet manager. LE is the only one with the NAVI option and you cannot get NAVI with the SE.

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
The Tech Package (which comes with NAVI and Rear Camera) only comes as option on 05 LE model. You have done more research than the "flea" manager.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts