Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if someone like Burtman Ind. or any other maker could fabricate a bigger (but bolt on) rear spoiler for the Mada's???. Last night I was reading about problems with this item at car washers. It is king of scary to be rolling down the freeway and have this spoiler just come loose and fall off. I am thinking of something like the Toyota 4 runner where you can bolt it on and reuse the third brake light or an optional longer led light. I was checking out the one on my truck and it seems very simple. If you look in the inside of the hatch it has 2 layers of sheet metal and it could be bolted on to the upper part on the outside. That would be a nice upgrade and manufacturers can make some cash from this because I am almost certain people would be willing to upgrade. Just make it a little bigger and nicer. Let me know. :rrg:

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
You should just shoot Jason_B a PM and ask him. He is always willing to talk to you guys. He is very interactive with people here and Clubtitan
M4ck

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
m4ck said:
You should just shoot Jason_B a PM and ask him. He is always willing to talk to you guys. He is very interactive with people here and Clubtitan
M4ck
Do you have his phone #??

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
adjmcloon said:
I think it's on his website: www.burtmanindustries.com

Why don't you look into a QX56 spoiler? I've been thinking of it- it's got a nice lift and seems pretty sweet.
I thought about that spoiler but my question is how is the QX56 spoiler mounted???. if the original spoiler is mounted with double sided tape it seems to me that the QX56 spoiler is also mounted ontop with double sided tape. that setup to me doesn't make any sense whatsoever. I'm not too crazy about things mounted with tape!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts