Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I now have the 9" M&D screen, the M&D dvd player, and now I need the wireless headphones. Do I need single or dual channel ones? And does anyone know of where to order them at a good price?

Thanks,

'06Smoke

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
[QUOTE='06Smoke]OK, I now have the 9" M&D screen, the M&D dvd player, and now I need the wireless headphones. Do I need single or dual channel ones? And does anyone know of where to order them at a good price?

Thanks,

'06Smoke[/QUOTE]
Are you going to run them from the M&D or the built-in IR in the Mada?

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
armoody said:
Are you going to run them from the M&D or the built-in IR in the Mada?

UM, there is a wireless transmitter built into the M&D screen....that's all I know.

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Hmm. I seem to remember that the M&D is RF (radio freq) wireless. Several posts note that head phones came with their M&D package, so you may want to try M&D brand or check the DVD player guide and see if it notes frequency requirements for headphones.

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
I have the same set-up as you do...the AE21 Myron & Davis headphones work fine, they are a single channel wireless headphone and come w/ a soft black carrying pouch. I got mine thru a local central cali dealer for $49.95 a piece...You might be able to find them cheaper on-line...They work great though. http://www.myronanddavis.com/pdut_detail.asp?id=60&cateid=7

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Any IR headphone will work. I got some "Movies to Go" made by Audivox. It was $35 each at a local stereo shop. One thing to keep in mind is the M&D and factory IR transmitter will interfer with each other (if you have the factory IR). Depending on how audio is hook up in your vehicle, just put some electrical tape over one set of IR.

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Pappy said:
Where would the factory IR be located if I had it?
One the rear ceiling mounted consol by the audio controls.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts