Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

Questions on purchasing

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  jechambe 
The white is Kenmore/Whirlpool white. Snow, home plate, and Michael Jackson may be whiter, but it wouldn't be by much.

You are correct, they won't even let you order the white with a graphite interior (I tried and went with tan instead). The "steel" is the most popular interior color with white, and it's not even a contest.

The DVD system, even for the $1200 invoice price, is a blatant ripoff. But, this is what happens when auto manufacturers dabble in the constant depreciation waters of the electronics industry. When they originally decided to offer a 7 inch DVD in the initial design phase a few years back, that $1200 probably seemed like a terrific price point. Nowadays you're better off going with aftermarket.

For the record, I got the DVD system. Not by choice, it just happened to be on the color/interior/drivetrain/tech package is right model I ended up settling for. I'm now pondering whether to add headrest monitors as well. (wife says "why would we do that!?!...."uh, 'cause I'm a guy, that's what guys do").

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.