Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
If I had to guess I'd say Mother Russia!

Dobro pozhalovat'

Reactions: marctronixx

·
Registered
116 Posts
not to be "that guy" but I would start at auto.ru The Russians seem to have some parts that none of the rest of the world bothers to make. I got a nice metal skid plate from a Russian company for my wife's crossover, that almost nobody makes aftermarket parts for.

·
Registered
2004 QX56
44 Posts
not to be "that guy" but I would start at auto.ru The Russians seem to have some parts that none of the rest of the world bothers to make. I got a nice metal skid plate from a Russian company for my wife's crossover, that almost nobody makes aftermarket parts for.
I don't trust that site lol.....went to it and it said I have to allow russia to access my info....yea no. These fender flares is what I need though.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't trust that site lol.....went to it and it said I have to allow russia to access my info....yea no. These fender flares is what I need though.
Good news I talk to a guy who has the qx on ig and he said it was from a 2005 Nissan Titan and it would need some extra cutting to make it sit right. I have them on order now, I guess we have to wait and see :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Good news I talk to a guy who has the qx on ig and he said it was from a 2005 Nissan Titan and it would need some extra cutting to make it sit right. I have them on order now, I guess we have to wait and see :)
I've wondered about using titan flares...from what I have read, the front matches fine, the rear needs some trimming around the mud flap area as the titan fender flares are longer than the QX fenders.

·
Registered
2004 QX56
44 Posts
got that link bro?

·
Registered
2004 QX56
44 Posts
post up pics when you get them trimmed and installed. I will wait order them.

just realized, how does he put gas with the gas door covered like that.

·
Registered
116 Posts
The flares should be pre-cut for the fuel door...my guess is that his flares weren't cut out, and he cut the fuel door instead.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They have some I’ve seen on Amazon with the fuel door precut out :) mine should be here in a few days I’m hoping it’s a easy install !

·
Registered
2004 QX56
44 Posts
They have some I’ve seen on Amazon with the fuel door precut out :) mine should be here in a few days I’m hoping it’s a easy install !
don't forget to post up a how to!

you get those bad boys on yet? Im eager to check em out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts