Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I just had my 2010 QX56 factory HID headlights retrofitted with a set a Bi-Xenon projectors. I still need to do the final aiming of the headlight, but I'm wondering if there is a way to adjust the beam pattern Left & Right? My driver side beam is pointing more toward the passenger side of the car than I think it should, so I'm trying to figure out if there is anyway to adjust the beam L-R before I get back in touch with the installer, and ask him to take the lights apart again and re-aim the projector.

·
Super Moderator
5,874 Posts
i dont mean to sound disrespectful, if you had these done by an installer, why not just go back and have them correct the issue? its their job to make sure the lamps are aimed properly. this is also a traffic hazard.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Right now they are aimed so low they aren't a hazard...I haven't gone back yet, because I want to do a proper aiming to the headlights before I start saying his work wasn't done properly...The other reason is the installer is quite a drive for me to get to, so I want to know for sure that things are not correct (or easily corrected) before I spend a day driving there and back. I've had some headlights in the past that also had L-R adjustments screws, just like the vertical adjustment...So if fixing my issue is just a couple turns of a screw, then I'd rather just do the adjustment.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts