Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I have searched through the forum for some answers and even reached out to Greg at PRG but can’t find a straight answer. My 2010 armada has the auto level that I wouldn’t mind deleting for a more stable ride. I have bilstein 5100’s that will be going up front and I would like to add the moog coils and a 2 inch lift block to the rear. My question is will the Bilstein 24-276801 rear shocks work with the added height of 2 inch blocks when the air is deleted?
Also the 2 inch rear blocks from PRG are the only ones I found that said they would work with auto level for some reason, but if I’m going with the Bilstein rear would I be able to go with a cheaper rear block option at that point without issue?
I’m hoping someone has this setup already and can give me their thoughts. Thank you all!

Anyone have anything that might help? Hoping to start putting this thing together soon and trying to get a parts list narrowed down!

·
Registered
9 Posts
To remove the air ride in the rear all you need to do is remove air shocks, Disconnect ( and remove if you want ) the compressor and linkage. Replaced the rear coils with the NON air ride equipped Armada springs from moog. Most of the time there will NOT even be a check engine light when removing the air ride. Also any rear spacer will be the same. I would not purchase anything from PRG he takes your money and a lot of times does not ship what you pay for and will never get back to you...so go with the ebay ones cheaper and made of steel and well built.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’m also trying to figure out this whole read life setup if the Moog 81085 springs with work with Bilstein 24-186766 shocks to get rid of my auto leveling. I have PRG 2” rear spacers but not installed yet.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I’m also trying to figure out this whole read life setup if the Moog 81085 springs with work with Bilstein 24-186766 shocks to get rid of my auto leveling. I have PRG 2” rear spacers but not installed yet.
What are the actual thickness of your 2" lift spacers? I am wandering if a 1" thick spacer lift 1" or more because of geometry. thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts