Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
So I tested some of the connectors, specifically the ride height sensor, it was receiving 5 volts from pin 1, and continuity from pin 3. I then tested the connector that goes to the compressor, and it was only putting out 7.35 volts. Just like that guys 48min YouTube video, he saw that his control module was messed as up well, so i think thats what I need to replace. Do I need to take it to a Nissan dealership to have it flashed with the scan tool, or any mechanic shop can do it?
Is that 7.35v at the control module, I think pin 1. If so that’s a problem. Just make sure you have all the other inputs right. Looks like 12 v on pins 6 & 7 with key on and pin 15 with car running. Make sure the ground is good on pin 16 and make sure you have a return voltage from the height sensor. That should rule out harness issues.
As far as I know the controller has to be programmed with a consult scan tool. If a local shop has the tool or software they may be able to do it. But my guess would be it’s a trip to the dealer. Always a chance that a used one could work when you put it in.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
So I bought a cheap scan tool, and ran diagnostic on it. It pulled up this code under the air levelizer

I cleared the code as well, and now it doesn't pop up any fault codes. But its still not doing anything.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I GOT IT FIXED FINALLY!! Just had to change the suspension control unit behind the panel by 3rd row seats.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I GOT IT FIXED FINALLY!! Just had to change the suspension control unit behind the panel by 3rd row seats.
Great that you got it fixed. I guess you've got a brand new system now so hopefully no issues for a long time. Not for nothing but I've replaced the compressor twice, shocks, height sensor and relay at different times so its not like you wasted the dollars. You just did it in 1 shot.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts