Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a rear cargo mat? I'm looking for a "all season" type mat, that will cover the cargo area and 3rd row folded flat area. I've seen a couple, but just wondering if anyone has experiences with any of them?

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
6thsense said:
Anyone have a rear cargo mat? I'm looking for a "all season" type mat, that will cover the cargo area and 3rd row folded flat area. I've seen a couple, but just wondering if anyone has experiences with any of them?
I bought this one on ebay its a husky, from hyperperformance. for $73.00 including the shipping. excuse the clutter ;)

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Husky cargo

6thsense said:

I have the Husky matt too in Gray. I have only travelled once with the third row seats down ( I haul boxers). It is a great cargo cover.

Enjoy,
Rakkassan
:2cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.