Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other day I was backing out of my driveway, and when shifting from reverse to drive when I hit the gas, it felt like the rear end slipped a little bit, and then it caught and kind of popped into gear. I figured it was just a fluke thing, but it happened to me again today. I'm usually very careful to come to a full stop before I shift into drive, by the way.

With the issues on some '04 Titan rear ends going out, I'm a little concerned that my diff might have some troubles. The beast is scheduled to go back in to the dealer for it's final service before my warranty runs out, so I'll definitely have them look at it and service the diff with 70/140 synthetic while they're at it. I've already had the rear end serviced 3 times (fluid change) since I tow a lot. I've got 33k miles.

Have any of you experienced this?

·
Premium Member
4,360 Posts
Nope. But remember our rear is different. This doesn't mean it is any better than the Titans, but you are the first Armada on this or other boards I've heard with a possible rear issue. :moon:

Keep us in the loop. ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.