Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello so I began to hear the click,click,click in the back and appears to be the Air mode actuator. Has anyone replaced it? and were you able to access it without pulling the entire blower unit. This air mode actuator is on the back side of the blower assembly. Its not the Air mix actuator cause I replaced that one a couple years back and its located in front of the blower assembly. Any tips are appreciated.
2010 Armada

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
"must" totally remove the side trim at the back all the way to the second row floor as per the video above. for better access to the actuator, remove the seatbelt mounting. three 5.5mm screws are holding the actuator. i set mine to vent from ceiling then removed the connector to the actuator, done.

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks but that video i have seen and he is replacing the air mix actuator in front of the blower. The "mode" actuator is in the opposite side of the blower. So the question is could i reach with my hand behind and by feel remove the two screws holding it?......I guess i might have to try

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
follow the above video until the 3 minute mark...then continue to remove the whole siding until second row floor. you can actually see the 3 screws of the actuator but for better hand maneuverability, need to remove the seatbelt mounting. the actuator you need to replace is at the opposite side of what the above video is demonstrating.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts