Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2007 QX56
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I have a 2007 QX56 with a broken rear strut. It turns out it's very hard (and expensive) to ship a replacement strut to my country, so I'm looking for alternatives.

As far as I understand, Nissan Armada has air suspension as an option and I was able to find struts for sale for it, but I'm not entirely sure that they are compatible with my car. So I'm looking for expert opinion. Below are a couple of examples:

Thanks in advance for any information.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Last summer I had installed Arnott AS-3284 on the rear of our '08 QX56. Bought them from truckspring.com. They are working better than the Nissan originals did when they were new (we bought the QX new in 2007). I would assume you can find them somewhere in the EU and have them shipped to Bulgaria.

·
Registered
2007 QX56
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, thanks for your answer. Arnott AS-3284 was exactly what I was looking at initially, but it wasn't available anywhere in the EU and this is why I was searching for alternatives. However, after I posted this it appeared on one site and I already ordered one. So this thread is no longer relevant.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts