Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody I'm pretty new here. I'm rebuilding the front end on my 2010 qx56 and I know there the same as the armada. While rebuilding the front end I've decide to replace the rear suspension as well and hate the auto level that this car has. I've seen alot of threads on rear conversion but theres alot of back and for between springs and ride height as well with shocks. If anybody can help me out by telling me part numbers and recommendations on springs and shocks that has before and after pictures of how the ride height was affected. If possible I'm looking to keep about the same tow capacity the car comes with stock as I have the tow package. Thanks in advance!!!

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Springs - Moog 81085
Rear shocks - Bilstein 24-276801

Best setup for the rear in my opinion. Ride height is about the same - maybe a touch taller. Tow rating is the same as far as I know. You can add Firestone helper air bags inside the springs if you tow heavy and want some extra help.

·
Premium Member
408 Posts
I have a Strutmasters conversion kit done at all four corners, but the rears are also available separately. Infiniti QX56 Suspension Parts And Kits - Page 1 - Strutmasters

The Strutmasters shocks were on their way out when I bought my rig, so I swapped in some Ranchos (listed in my sig below) but would have gone with the Bilsteins if the info was in front of me. My Ranchos are adjustable, but never really seem to be matched to the Bilsteins I have in the front. The Bilsteins are nice.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Springs - Moog 81085

Best setup for the rear in my opinion. Ride height is about the same - maybe a touch taller. Tow rating is the same as far as I know. You can add Firestone helper air bags inside the springs if you tow heavy and want some extra help.
Would you happen to have pics

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Springs - Moog 81085

Did you have to raise the front at all?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts