Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anytime I use the rear window washer to clean the window, the nozzle where the fluid comes out will continue to leak for a couple of days. So I know either the nozzle is cracked or maybe the hose connected to the nozzle is somewhat loose or disconnected.

I took it to Nissan & even though I'm fully covered with my warranty, they still wanted to charge me $150 just to take a look at it to see what the issue is. Does anybody know what this issue could be & if it's an easy fix?? Could I just replace the rear brake light where it's located?

I placed some tape around the nozzle to keep it from leaking.

·
Super Moderator
5,977 Posts
in your sig looks like you have a first gen armada so check out the attachments.
you will have to remove the back door finisher, and the spoiler to gain access to this.

in your sig looks like you have a first gen armada so check out the attachments.
you will have to remove the back door finisher, and the spoiler to gain access to this.

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!! I figured I would have to take it off in order to see the problem, but was hoping maybe somebody had a similar problem with an easy fix. I'll work on it this weekend. Thanks again!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts