Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. Any idea if the QX56/80 Rear Seat fold down switch that is found in near the seat heater switches can be added to work with our Armadas? It would be so convenient if it was possible.

·
Super Moderator
5,797 Posts
anything is possible if you throw enough money at it. call around to local custom shops in your area that do customs mods on vehicles and ask for a quote.

·
Premium Member
3,585 Posts
Didn't know the Infiniti had the switches next to the seat heater switch. Does it still have the switch behind the passenger 2nd row seat, on the side panel? I wouldn't mind having those switches on both sides, rather than just the passenger side. To me would be more handy than having them on the back of the center console (assume that is where the seat heater button is, that is where it is in my 2012 Platinum).

Reactions: Narmada

·
Registered
195 Posts
It flips the 2nd row down. If the nissans is electronically controlled in the second row I think it would be possible. Otherwise you would need the solenoid too. I'd look in the qx80 workshop guides and see what's used.

·
Premium Member
1,318 Posts
@ Campfamily, for the 3rd row, there are two set of switches. One set of switches in the cargo area to recline/fold each seat individually. The other switches are on each side of the seats for the 3rd row passenger(s) to use.

·
Premium Member
3,585 Posts
@ Campfamily, for the 3rd row, there are two set of switches. One set of switches in the cargo area to recline/fold each seat individually. The other switches are on each side of the seats for the 3rd row passenger(s) to use.
Are you talking about the Armada or QX? On my Armada, there is a set of switches in the cargo area. Then there is another set of switches on the passenger side only; there are no switches on the drivers side. This is on a 12 Armada Platinum. Was the same on my 06 LE. My 04 LE didn't have power 3rd row seats.

·
Premium Member
1,318 Posts
The current Y62 Armada. It has the same powered 3rd row switches as does my Z62 QX80 but it doesn’t have the 2nd row folding switches as the Z62s.

Reactions: marctronixx

·
Premium Member
3,585 Posts
Ah, that explains it. I have the 1st gen Armada.

Reactions: marctronixx
1 - 8 of 8 Posts