Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I rolled my 08 Armada. It sat upside down for a couple hours before I could get it right side up.
I'm concerned about any mechanical issues I may have. Besides the obvious oil levels/fluids what should I be worried about?

·
Administrator
6,172 Posts
you should be worried about any and everything. we are over the internet and not on scene to see the car so there is no way anyone over the internet can safely and reliably tell you exactly what to look for. you should assume there are going to be some electrical issues, and its best to let nissan , or a competent shop that works on asian vehicles to smoke the car over.

·
Registered
2021 Nissan Armada SL RWD
43 Posts
Yep, what marctronixx said ^^^ plus, surely you have pictures, surely.

Reactions: marctronixx

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry guys was a little short on info./details It was a very low speed roll, caused by the terrain. It went over like a turtle :( Body wise, the rear "quarter panel" above the tire is dented and obviously the roof. Other wise no other damage. No broken windows other then a shattered windshield from the weight. I'll dig up a picture shortly.

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
most likely oil is all up in the intake manifold. Double check brake fluid and power steering fluid. Coolant should be fine since it’s a sealed system but check that to make sure. I would also take the spark plugs out and look inside to make sure oil didn’t fill up the cylinders.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts