Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few pictures of the bike fork mount roof rack. I have always used fork mount set-ups but as many of you know the Armada rack can be difficult to configure because of the span. I used Rocky Mounts Noose fork mounts that install directly to the factory load bar. I like the set-up and the quality of the product. The beauty is that is does not require the roof rack extension kit. The wheel trays are 45 inches and hang over 3-4 inches off the back load bar. It is a perfect fit. If you do go with this set-up make sure you go with the Noose slx which has slightly longer trays than the Noose SL.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/seoffroad1

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
SE Off Road1 said:
I used Rocky Mounts Noose fork mounts that install directly to the factory load bar.
That's a good solution for the funky factory bars. Although I prefer using a hitch mount rack for bikes on these vehicles, that's an option if/when I need to be able to carry more than four bikes.

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rack

justsomeguy said:
That's a good solution for the funky factory bars. Although I prefer using a hitch mount rack for bikes on these vehicles, that's an option if/when I need to be able to carry more than four bikes.
I pull a camper so a hitch rack is out. I like being able to leave the racks on the vehicle vs. removing the hitch rack after use. Quick local rides I have a fork mount inside the vehicle, plus if parked at the office I like having my bikes inside the truck.

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
bike rack?

justsomeguy said:
Damn, I bought a 'mada so I would not have to peddle!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.