Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
1,431 Posts
Try to get the roof bracket for the TSB you mentioned done on your dime. From what I was told the bracket is about $100 and installation is upto 3 hours. Really the installation is like 30 minutes I think according to the TSB...or you could do it if you could find some of the tools they use in the TSB.

I'm sure you've read my other thread on how I fixed the TSB fix so that it rides with very little vibration by adding a couple screws with some rubber gromets. (if not search through some of my recent post you should find it)

· Premium Member
1,431 Posts
Congratulations, glad you finally got it.
An fyi for others who have a shaky headliner with the sunroof (maybe even those without) I noticed that the front two clips that are just before the rear controls (as you are looking at them) require a good push up to get them to lock in. It you push up firm and steady you can feel them lock in. I think that may of been part of the problem I had even after the bracket was put in. They weren't getting them snapped all the way. I noticed this when I was taking it down the last time that the same type of clips at the rear of the console were VERY solid, and the front didn't even seem to be holding when I took it down. When I put it up I paid attention and noticed they weren't locking in. Once I pushed up with a good amount of force on the corners of the bin next to the controls I felt them lock and it became very solid.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.