Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've put in a request with WeatherTech to start making the center mat for those of us that have our center consoles removed. If everyone wants to fill this out maybe they'll find there is a bigger need. New Product Updates | WeatherTech

Question I have is what are others doing for a winter mat between the second row captains chairs who have the center console removed? I was thinking of just getting the WeatherTech package and then buying a cheap thin front mat from Advanced Auto or somewhere and trinning it to fit what I need but didn't know if someone else had a better option.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've put in a request with WeatherTech to start making the center mat for those of us that have our center consoles removed. If everyone wants to fill this out maybe they'll find there is a bigger need. New Product Updates | WeatherTech

Question I have is what are others doing for a winter mat between the second row captains chairs who have the center console removed? I was thinking of just getting the WeatherTech package and then buying a cheap thin front mat from Advanced Auto or somewhere and trinning it to fit what I need but didn't know if someone else had a better option.

Thanks in advance!
I have used husky liners on my last couple of land cruisers. I just put them in the Armada and the fit is very good for the second row captains chairs as well as front footwells. I have had better success with husky liners versus weather tech over the last 10 years. both sets of weather tech liners I had in different vehicles developed the “weather tech discoloration“ overtime. The husky liners have never done that so far in the vehicles I’ve had them in.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts