Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi might be a dumb question but do you guys step on the running boards to get into the armada? Am afraid it it will bend down from steping on it everday. i only weight 180

·
Premium Member
5,215 Posts
Importz said:
Hi might be a dumb question but do you guys step on the running boards to get into the armada? Am afraid it it will bend down from steping on it everday. i only weight 180
I weigh 265 and step on the boards everytime I get in or out - No problem.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Importz said:
240 here. I step on them all the time. Step on the back tire to wash the roof. ;)

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
6', 200 lbs. I don't use them. Don't like the footprints.

The kids use them to get in the back seat, though.

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
I'm 250 and use the running board quite often. These things will not bend. I would be very surprised if they bent with 1000 pounds of pressure.

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
Our passenger side running board broke (the bolt was knocked off from the front part of the board) because my dad hit a high curb :mad: but this happened a long time ago. Luckily the running board itself didn't crack. The running board started to bounce up and down as we drove, since nothing is holding the right side of the running board. We took it to a local bodyshop and they put on brackets and metal scraps underneath to hold the running board. I had to crawl underneath the Armada and put Tin-Foil Masking tape thingy on the rockerpanel because it left a big hole in the rockerpanel from the hit. So, we use the running board a lot and even though ours isn't fully professionally replaced and fixed, the running board holds up quite nicely. Also, our cost was only $50 and it took them 2 & a half hours to do it. So we thought we rather get it fixed from them, instead of the dealer because they would've replaced the whole running board, and maybe even the rocker panel.

In conclusion, running boards are strong as hell, but just don't hit any high curbs ;).

Hulliooooooo :cool:

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Importz said:
I have an even dumber question... Who's the chick in your avatar?

:D

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
I'm 220 and use the running boards everytime i get in or out. The only thing is the plastic on top is pretty scratched up.

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Importz said:
U dont look like you would weigh 180 :eek:

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Importz said:
lol ok i got busted...am so dumb!! :(

So are you busted for being 180lbs, for not being 180lbs, or that pic not being you?

if (pic == you)
{ SendFullBodyPic(); } # ;)
else
{ DoNothing(); } # :eek:

Haha

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
sinnerFA said:
So are you busted for being 180lbs, for not being 180lbs, or that pic not being you?

if (pic == you)
{ SendFullBodyPic(); } # ;)
else
{ DoNothing(); } # :eek:

Haha
Haha, that's messed up! But for reals I'm confused too.....you got busted for what? Not being 180 or that pic not really beng you.

If it's not you, then who is it and do you happen to have her phone number, fax, website?? lol

PS - On a serious note, please don't take any offense to anything we say....your weight / size whatever don't matter. I just didn't think the girl in your pic could be 180lbs (Especially when most girls are 5'1"-5'7").

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
if (pic == you)
{ SendFullBodyPic(); } #
else
{ DoNothing(); } #

Sinner...that's just wrong! You are messed up my friend! LOL

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
greengoddess said:
if (pic == you)
{ SendFullBodyPic(); } #
else
{ DoNothing(); } #

Sinner...that's just wrong! You are messed up my friend! LOL

I try when I can!

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Use your head...

Use a little deductive reasoning. She (???) said she got busted. What was the first thing that Importz said (truth). Said that she was 180 lbs (truth). Nothing wrong with a lady with some body either. Second thing that she said (fallasy). Said that it was her picture (not true). So now that we know that the picture is not you Importz (which is ok). Sinner would like to know who it is. I could care less, long as you drive a 'Mada.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts