Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been chasing several rattles ans I'm now onto the 2nd and 3rd row seats. The seats seam to move around quite a bit when driving without passengers in them. The larger the bumps the more they move.

Does anyone else have this problem and if so have you had any luck finding a fix?

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
I haven't had a problem with movement, but I have had squeaks from the front and 2nd row seats. I took them out of the Armada one day and basically lubed, tightened, and did everything else I could think of to get rid of the squeaks. You might lube up the bolts that hold them to the floor as well.

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What I have noticed isnt really a squeak but more of a loud rattle that appears to be initiated from the seat back movement in the 2nd and 3rd rows. It may also be the rear hatch or the side windows as well. Either way it makes the truck sound like a piece of #&%@ whenever you hit a pothole or manhole cover. Dealer is claiming it is the seats and there is nothing they can do.

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Cabin/seat rattles

This has me stumped as well. Frankly, all the rattles are VERY annoying. If anyone has a suggestion other than just lubing and tighenting bolts, PLEASE let me know!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts