Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling 04 Armada SE 4x4, only 12,500 miles, super clean $27,999 in CT- also 20" rims

Hi guys...

Just a heads-up. I am trading in my 2004 Armada SE with 12,500 miles on it. Its a 4x4 with Bose, 6-disc and tow package. It has never been hit, no paintwork, Deep Water on gray interior. It comes with factory wheels with brand new tires (since I had my 20's on it since I got it).

I am also selling both the 20's and the grill. The wheels are ADR Terentella 20 x 8.5 on Toyo Proxes S/T tires (the BEST tires you can buy in big sizes)...both in great shape, about 12k miles, one wheel does have some flaking.

Billet grill...sharp and fits nice. Just don't need it on the truck.

The wheels and grill are on EBay...my seller id is Loweguy.

I need $27,999 for the truck...and have to get the deal going by Wednesday. The good news is that I run a dealership...can provide financing to you and handle the whole transaction for you. If you are interested in the truck...please email me directly at [email protected] .

As I mentioned...the grill and wheels are going on Ebay...so go on there and bid! I did short auctions as I need the stuff gone...picking up my new Hemi quad cab ram on Weds. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
Good luck repairing the Hemi! ;)

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I knew it...

Gosh...I knew I shouldn't have put that on there.

As the owner of an 04 Armada...I don't really want to hear from anybody about quality :(

HAHA.

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Considering the price you want to get for your Armada, just put it on Ebay. You should have no problem getting your price or very close to it. As the owner of a Dodge Ram, I hope your expectations of the build quailty is not unreasonable.

I think some of the issues with the Armada was been a set of flukes. I would take Japanease build quailty over American at any point, as much as I really do hate to say such a thing. Anyway, good luck with your decisions and new vehicle.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts