Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone interested in a 10.2" flip down monitor? I'm trying to sell it because my wife says the screen is too big and she's not comfortable driving the Mada while it's down. I'm looking to replace this with the smaller M&D 7.8". Please PM me for details.

Here are some pics:

Closed position

Open position

Thanks,
Paul

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
Why 7.8?

pdiddy said:
I'm looking to replace this with the smaller M&D 7.8". Please PM me for details.
Why not get the 9" M&D, fits in the factory opening.

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ARMADAinSMOKE said:
How much are you looking to get? If the stock monitor is removed, is it just plug and play?
I'm looking to sell around $500 obo. I'm don't think it's PnP with the stock wiring. You'll need to rewire a few lines.

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
DVD Screen

Hi Paul,

Is the DVD screen still for sale? How much are you asking?

Also, I drive (well, it;s my wife's) 2004 QX56 / White with Tan interior and 22" Lorenzo wheels with 305/45/22 - awesome ride.

I see that you have the 2nd row bench seat. Would you be interested in trading for my 2 Captain's chairs + center console? They are in mint tan leather condition and the swap is a perfecr fit. We have 3 kids (3 yrs + younger) and need the 2nd row bench seat...

Let me know either way.

thanks and God bless,

Tk

pdiddy said:
Is anyone interested in a 10.2" flip down monitor? I'm trying to sell it because my wife says the screen is too big and she's not comfortable driving the Mada while it's down. I'm looking to replace this with the smaller M&D 7.8". Please PM me for details.

Here are some pics:

Closed position

Open position

Thanks,
Paul

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
pdiddy said:

Here are some pics:

Closed position

Open position

Thanks,
Paul

Just a FYI Paul, M&D has a 9" as well as the 7.8"..... :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.