Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ALrighty then peoples... it's that time of the month that the nominations begin anew for the Ride Of The Month (ROTM). Congratulations to Cru who one by tie-breaker the honour of being August 2011 ROTM winner.

As for September I would like to start the nominations off with:

snpr462

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump bump**

Calling for nominations!!

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
Bump Bump... I strongly agree, esp since he was the other half of the tie breaker...Both nice rigs, let them go back to back

·
Premium Member
562 Posts
For the hell of it :D i'll nominate myself. Lol Got to keep it rolling some kind of way

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For the hell of it :D i'll nominate myself. Lol Got to keep it rolling some kind of way
Way to step up GRILL!!... now you just need to pick a pic of ur ride to go along with your nomination and post it!... :)

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
I nominate armagdn (white/black version). I cant find a pic to post.

·
Premium Member
562 Posts
Way to step up GRILL!!... now you just need to pick a pic of ur ride to go along with your nomination and post it!... :)
Here you go Koosh

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
i second sidgarza nomination for armagdn with his new set up on the qx white and black, lets get some qx's in here and what is it nominate yourself month? lol

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
Great pic Grill. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol hey I have yet to nominate myself... :) my mada isn't ready for her photoshoot yet... haha

·
Premium Member
562 Posts

·
Premium Member
562 Posts
EgQX56, we got to keep this ROTM rolling. :D

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
Me too!

Since we are nominating ourselves, I nominate ME. I still think the winner should be the Runner-up from august though if there was a tiebreaker. I just painted my calipers red last week.

[/IMG]

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
bad picture..

I uploaded a tiny picture by accident.
[/IMG]

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Since we are nominating ourselves, I nominate ME. I still think the winner should be the Runner-up from august though if there was a tiebreaker. I just painted my calipers red last week.

[/IMG]
I nominated the runner up from August already. Actually they are the first nomination. I figured it wasn't fair to automatically gift the month because of a tie breaker... if they win this month then there are no questions on playing favorites and they can legitimately say they won the month fair and square. :) of course the more participation we have in the nominations and expecially in the voting... the less likely we will have to resort to a tie-breaker senario.

Nice pic and nomination of your truck though... I like the bright red calipers. :)

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
Wait? We can nominate ourselves if we don't have someone that likes our truck enough to nominate it for us!?

Well if that's the case!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts