Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered some shocks and the discount code "Armada5" that's advertised is expired. I sent an email after I ordered and they never responded but shipped my order a few days later. Also, They do not show inventory status so you may be ordering a shock on backorder or not in stock.

I'm not knocking these guys as they have the best price I have found anywhere...even without the 5% discount. You just may be better off calling in your order rather than doing it online...

·
Premium Member
3,218 Posts
I ordered mine on-line, and within a day or so, had an email notifying me that they were on back order. A day later, got a call from them directly, also to inform me of this, and asking whether I wanted to keep my order. I received an email later in the week with a Estimated Arrival Date. One day before that, I received a call informing me that they were in, and letting me know they were being shipped, and also confirming my shipping address. Two days later thay showed up. I'm not sure what more these guys could have done. Wish all on-line vendors were this responsive.

Wonder why my experience was different than yours?

Keith

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited by Moderator)
I ordered mine on-line, and within a day or so, had an email notifying me that they were on back order. A day later, got a call from them directly, also to inform me of this, and asking whether I wanted to keep my order. I received an email later in the week with a Estimated Arrival Date. One day before that, I received a call informing me that they were in, and letting me know they were being shipped, and also confirming my shipping address. Two days later thay showed up. I'm not sure what more these guys could have done. Wish all on-line vendors were this responsive.

Wonder why my experience was different than yours?

It may be they do not like Texans?? I do not leave a phone # because I fear it being sold off.. I do leave an email address............

·
SHIFT_Moderator
12,993 Posts
FWIW, bsljaques ended up calling PRGProducts and Greg just happened to have just gotten a new shipment of Bilstein 5100's in... :D

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FWIW, bsljaques ended up calling PRGProducts and Greg just happened to have just gotten a new shipment of Bilstein 5100's in... :D
Darn.. I just got my Bilstien HD's in from Tire Rack. I needed them quick and they had them in stock.. It cost me $13 more that what it would have cost from Shock Warehouse.....I'll post later how the install goes...

The Bilstiens i've been ordering from Shock Warehouse are for my Frontier....

·
Premium Member
3,218 Posts

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
So are the 5100's good for everyday driving?I had the impression they were more for offroad use or to lift the truck.l tried ordering the Hd's online out of British Columbia an when it went through,i got an email saying that they didnt' have any in stock.But they called an emailed to say they'd send the 5100's at no extra charge if i was still interested.He said they outsell the HD's roughly 10-1.

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So are the 5100's good for everyday driving?I had the impression they were more for offroad use or to lift the truck.l tried ordering the Hd's online out of British Columbia an when it went through,i got an email saying that they didnt' have any in stock.But they called an emailed to say they'd send the 5100's at no extra charge if i was still interested.He said they outsell the HD's roughly 10-1.
The 5100 add .5 to 2 inches of lift and you will need to get an alignment to re adjust the camber. Good to use if you are putting on larger tirea or want the lift look..

The HD's keep it at stock height..

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Well i wasn't going for either look.I haven't picked them up yet but i got an email saying they were received and will be at the post office tomorrow.Would've preferred the HD'S but i guess i'll live with em.But it'll still be a good ride?

·
Premium Member
3,218 Posts
I put the 5100's on. No change in ride height that I detected. Dramatic improvements in handling and ride; huge difference, highly recommended. I wish I had done this when the truck was new.

Keith

·
Supporting Vendor
70 Posts
I ordered some shocks and the discount code "Armada5" that's advertised is expired. I sent an email after I ordered and they never responded but shipped my order a few days later. Also, They do not show inventory status so you may be ordering a shock on backorder or not in stock.

I'm not knocking these guys as they have the best price I have found anywhere...even without the 5% discount. You just may be better off calling in your order rather than doing it online...
I apologize for that, the discount code has been updated and should be working now, if you PM me your order number, we can refund you the 5% discount you should have gotten. What address did you send the email to?

For the record: we don't sell anyone's personal information.

·
SHIFT_Moderator
13,204 Posts
You guys know me and I am the last one that would put someone on "BLAST" by posting anything negative, but...

OK, my problem with ShockWarehouse is that they never credited me for the return that I made (order # 71326 return number 71326RT). I sent my shocks back and they were signed for by Carlos Escelante back in early May. I understand and agree to the restocking fee and the fact that I had to pay for the "free shipping" since I returned them, but come on!

I have called and emailed them with no response or credit to my account to date.

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You guys know me and I am the last one that would put someone on "BLAST" by posting anything negative, but...

OK, my problem with ShockWarehouse is that they never credited me for the return that I made (order # 71326 return number 71326RT). I sent my shocks back and they were signed for by Carlos Escelante back in early May. I understand and agree to the restocking fee and the fact that I had to pay for the "free shipping" since I returned them, but come on!

I have called and emailed them with no response or credit to my account to date.
I think these guys are just busy and having a hard time keeping up with things. No excuse but if we do not give feedback on issues there will be no motivation for change..... It's nice to know they check this thread so I'm sure they will see your issue and help you out. They sponsor many sites including the Frontier forums...

·
Supporting Vendor
70 Posts
As an FYI, I heard from Mr Escelante today noting that it was an oversight of the receipt not being posted on my return. He also noted that I should have my account credited within the week.
Sorry again about that, and thanks for your patience. KennedyTX you should see your refund for the discount within the next few days too.

·
SHIFT_Moderator
12,993 Posts
Just curious, what ever happened with BlakSpyda's Bilstein HD that went totally shot in within like a month or whatever after installing???

1 - 20 of 37 Posts