Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2017 nissan armada SV looking to change struts,shocks airbags trying to avoid dealer and either do it myself or hire someone. I haven't been able to get info on part numbers everywhere I call says they dont have anything available. Anyone with any info on part numbers or place where I can call. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
9 Posts
Front struts and rear shocks should be available at your local parts store (Auto Zone or similar). Airbags may be a problem because the trim may be a part of the assembly ( like the airbag on the steering wheel). A salvage yard might be your best bet for those.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Front struts and rear shocks should be available at your local parts store (Auto Zone or similar). Airbags may be a problem because the trim may be a part of the assembly ( like the airbag on the steering wheel). A salvage yard might be your best bet for those.
Thanks for the response. I've checked auto zone and around and have no struts or shocks available for this year and model

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Go online for parts, you'll get a better deal anyway.

·
Premium Member
1,346 Posts
For the Y62 armadas and Z62 QX 56/80s, domestically, there isn’t much out there for aftermarket suspension components.

·
Registered
36 Posts
There is basically nothing in the US except OEM and Monroe Spectrum. Major bummer.

Patrol Y62 in Australia parts are our only hope.

I just want to replace my shocks keeping standard height with more stiffer progressive coils.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts