Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the market for a grille or bumber guard for my ARMADA. I've decided to go with chrome, but after viewing the pics on this site, I have yet to notice any other with this modification. What do you guys think?

·
Premium Member
1,319 Posts
Are you talking about a bull bar type of deal? I'll be buying one as soon as summer rolls around and business gets moving again :D Burtman Industries has my favorite brand, Westin. I also have looked at the ones Costco online carries. IMO, I love them!

·
SHIFT_Moderator
12,993 Posts
For cosmetics, I like the Chrome Westin Bull Bar. For Front end protection, I like the OEM Grille Guard. For Winch capabilities, I like the GoRhino universal.

I've seen just about everything available and if you go with a full Grille Guard, there's nothing I've seen as strong as OEM and GoRhino.

Much later in life, I may be adding a front mount hitch to my OEM GrilleGuard to mount a Hitch Winch on it that I wouldn't trust on any aftermarket other than GoRhino.

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Chrome Westin Bull Bar or similer

I like the Chrome Westin Bull Bar but I am not sure if it can fit on the 08, I've checked with Westin automotives, no replay yet the guys seems not interested to replay.:mad:

·
SHIFT_Moderator
12,993 Posts
I don't see why it wouldn't fit an '08. Plenty of local shops sell those Westin Bull Bars including 4WheelParts. You should be able to have them help you give it a try and get a refund if it doesn't fit for some reason.

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Pops said:
I don't see why it wouldn't fit an '08. Plenty of local shops sell those Westin Bull Bars including 4WheelParts. You should be able to have them help you give it a try and get a refund if it doesn't fit for some reason.
I am not from the US, that's why I couldn't get any of these shops to help me on my inquiries :noworries

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
I have one on my black mada and love it. Iagree i don't see a lot of them out thete and dont understand why. It looks great and serves a purpose, also have the back step to match. It really keeps others off your bumpers in tight parking spots.

·
SHIFT_Moderator
12,993 Posts
JabalFox said:
I am not from the US, that's why I couldn't get any of these shops to help me on my inquiries :noworries
I keep forgetting, sorry. :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts