Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
2,047 Posts
you say it was the airbag system? i've had mine to the dealer 4 times for the airbag light, and now its on again. everytime they tell me that its either a seatbelt pre-tensioner or that they didnt clear the codes right the last time. but i think thats bs because i manually checked the pre-tensioners and they all work fine. and how do you not clear the codes correctly? if they didnt i dont think the light would ever go off. but every time i pick it up the light stays off for a couple months. its to the point now where i dont know if the airbag system is working, and my main reason for buying an armada was safety. thanks for the heads-up on this. also, can i lemon mine, being that i didnt buy it new, and it now has 45k on it?

· Premium Member
2,047 Posts
so even though my airbag system is still covered under warranty (something my dealer forgot to mention to me) i'm over the 18k, so it doesnt count? that seems kinda lame. now that i know the warranty covers the airbags to 60k i'm calling the dealer tomorrow. thanks for the heads-up guys.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.