·
Registered
2021 Nissan Armada SL
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
  • Factory Wheel Size: 20” X 8” with +30 Offset
  • Factory Center Bore: 77.8 mm
  • Factory : 6x139.7 (6x5.5)

OEM 2021 Nissan Armada Takeoff Wheels; like new, no marks or abuse, no scratches or refinishing needed. I pulled these wheels off the truck with less than 2k miles on the clock. They will ship clean and well packed. Will include factory chrome lug nuts to seat wheel properly.

Asking $150 EA / $600 for the set
(Shipping is included)

See pics below: Off the vehicle and on (just for reference).

Any questions or interest, let me know.
Wheel Automotive tire Tread Hubcap Synthetic rubber
Wheel Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Tire Tread

Reactions: marctronixx

·
Registered
2021 Armada Platinum Captain's Chairs 4X4, Aspen White Tricoat, Almond Leather.
18 Posts
Hey CBEllis,
I sure wish I had seen this about 2 weeks ago! My bad!
I included a snow tire package from the dealer with my purchase, but it had aftermarket wheels - Fast Wheels Storm 2 in gunmetal (hope they're decent!). Fit options for Armada's are a little limited?!? I sure would have preferred Nissan wheels - and your asking price is a steal!!! They must be gone already?
It might have been painful to ship them from TX to Ontario Canada, but probably in the same ballpark as the aftermarket wheels.
Motivation to spend a little more time combing through this site! :)
Don

·
Registered
2021 Nissan Armada SL
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey CBEllis,
I sure wish I had seen this about 2 weeks ago! My bad!
I included a snow tire package from the dealer with my purchase, but it had aftermarket wheels - Fast Wheels Storm 2 in gunmetal (hope they're decent!). Fit options for Armada's are a little limited?!? I sure would have preferred Nissan wheels - and your asking price is a steal!!! They must be gone already?
It might have been painful to ship them from TX to Ontario Canada, but probably in the same ballpark as the aftermarket wheels.
Motivation to spend a little more time combing through this site! :)
Don
Still available…yes, I bet shipping to Ontario would be a killer!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts