Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really enjoyed my time with my Armada, but I sold it as my both my kids now drive and I found myself riding around in a seven-seater, most of the time with just me in it. The V8 is silky smooth, and I never had any issues with it. The servicing costs were very reasonable especially as Nissan would often put out half price oil changes and % off offers on parts.
Before selling it, I removed a few of the aftermarket items I had installed, I am finally getting around to offering them for sale. If you are interested in any of the items, payment via PayPal please and I am happy to answer any questions regarding the items. I’ll leave them on here for a short while and then look to sell them on eBay or Facebook Marketplace.

AFE CAI – Model 51-76103. I put about 4,000 miles on it. See pictures – it’s like new condition. The filter is the Pro dry R21-91061. Price new on AFE’s website is $504USD –

Price $250 + shipping Flash photography Camera lens Cameras & optics Camera accessory Automotive tire
Flash photography Audio equipment Font Cylinder Gas
Light Material property Font Gas Metal

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.