Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started a thread under Engine/Drivetrain. It’s called title is “Tune Up Items”. It has three pages of comments but it says 0 views and 0 comments. Also the title isn’t bold like the current titles. Just wondering what’s up?

·
Premium Member
925 Posts
An Admin has moved that post from "Engine/Drivetrain" to "Maintenance and Service", so that's why you aren't seeing the number of views.

If you go to the Maintenance and Service section, you will see them there....

·
Premium Member
925 Posts
Oh. Sorry I thought I had the right forum. My bad. Glad your following me everywhere :)
Someone's gotta keep you in line, man. :)

Don't worry about the posts being moved. Mine get moved all the time. Mr Marctronixx is bored, just like me. :)

Now as soon as I am all done with this spate of maintenance, I'll disappear from the forum for a year or two until I need to check on something again.

·
Super Moderator
5,325 Posts
yeah the site now has a lot of sub forums, but when the threads do get moved there are now permanent redirects. you were most likely seeing the redirect.

also, when a thread is moved you should get notified via DMs.

don't take anything as a disrespect. just keeping the forums clean and relevant.

·
Premium Member
925 Posts
don't take anything as a disrespect. just keeping the forums clean and relevant.
Appreciate the work you do at moderation, amigo. I used to moderate 2 large forums (motorcycle and a software forum)... it can be a thankless but necessary job.

Cheers!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts