Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling a used, but in excellent condition S710a. Phone has no scuffs or major cosmetic damage. No scratches on display. Phone was kept in a full leather case which I will include. Phone will come without the SIM Card. Phone is not unlocked and is compatible with only Cingular SIM Cards. Perfect for those who want to upgrade their Cingular phone.

PRICE: $250 (shipping not included)
I am located in Manassas, VA
PM me for details.

Items included: Original box, Standard charger, Standard battery, 32mb Memory Stick Duo and Adapter, CD-ROM, User's guide and aftemarket leather case with swivel belt clip.

Phone Features

-Swivel Design with oversized 2.3 inch 262K QVGA TFT color display
-Multiple Data Communication Modes: Bluetooth, Infrared and EDGE (w/Optional Cable)
-MP3 Player (32MB Sony Memory Stick DuoTM, Card Adapter, Memory Stick Reader)
-Video and Picture Multimedia Messaging
-Video Capture, Send and Play
-Mobile Instant Messaging using AOL® Instant MessengerTM and Yahoo! Messenger
-Wireless Internet Browser
-Email Client (POP3/IMAP4)
-Embedded and Downloadable 3D Gaming
-PIM functionality w/ calendar and contact list synchronization
-Operates on 850/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE system

· Premium Member
1,706 Posts
will it work with a roger's sim card?

· Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hullio said:
will it work with a roger's sim card?

I dont see why it wouldnt, but you may want to ask your Roger's tech support, I am not familiar at all with Rogers. Does your phone work with these frequencies, 850/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS?

if you want it to work with any other SIM you have to get the phone unlocked.

· Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
6thsense said:
I dont see why it wouldnt, but you may want to ask your Roger's tech support, I am not familiar at all with Rogers. Does your phone work with these frequencies, 850/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS?

if you want it to work with any other SIM you have to get the phone unlocked.

i just looked at Roger's website:
http://www.shoprogers.com/store/wir...H52Q635QBLLQ85A7VV1&PRODUCTID=S710A&summary=1

it uses the same frequncies, so it should work...but still check with Rogers Tech support

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.