Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 04 Armada LE & im looking to purchase some Speed Bleeders for it. Anyone have Part numbers & source?

T.I.A
David

:itsfriday

·
Premium Member
1,258 Posts
What's a Speed Bleeder?

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
andy said:
What's a Speed Bleeder?
I think they are the one way valves that replace your brake caliper plugs. You just unscrew to open the valve and connect a hose to catch the fluid and then when you pump the brakes to bleed them the fluid comes out a one-way valve. This way you can bleed your brakes easily by yourself without sucking air back into the system.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
armoody said:
I think they are the one way valves that replace your brake caliper plugs. You just unscrew to open the valve and connect a hose to catch the fluid and then when you pump the brakes to bleed them the fluid comes out a one-way valve. This way you can bleed your brakes easily by yourself without sucking air back into the system.
Correct. Autocross guys use them a lot. I looked but couldn't find one. I thought they were generic but Autozone lists them by make and model and doesn't have any listed for us. Maybe because our stuff is being recalled/changed?

·
Premium Member
5,215 Posts
Do a search over on ClubTitan and I think you will find the info you are looking for. I have to go now or I would do the search for you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts