Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cannot find genuine Nissan rear mud flaps for my 2018 SL. Anyone know if they are made or a good, easy to install set? Towing a new 21’ Escape soon. Some boondocking likely, so I would like keep it and avoid chips. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
I have been searching all over for mud flaps that fit my 2017 Armada. I even went so far as to order sets that were listed to fit. They did not fit. They weren't the floppy rubber that just hang down. I thought I would put some money into it and get hard plastic ones. The thing about those, they do not take into account the body molding around the wheel wells. I think that's how you spell it. If you try finding a set that fit the international model, take a close look and you'll see that they do not come with that same molding around the edges.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Gatorback makes mud flaps for 2nd. gen Armadas... I just bought a set and once I get them I will install them and post pics.

front installation video
youtube - 2019 Nissan Armada front mud flap installation

rear installation video
youtube - 2019 Nissan Armada rear mud flap installation

·
Registered
2021 Armada Platinum Captain's Chairs 4X4, Aspen White Tricoat, Almond Leather.
18 Posts
Hey RicosuaveGT,
These look like the best fitting splash guards I've seen so far! Nice job!
To be honest, I am seeking something a little more subtle - body color and about half the height would be ideal. However, recognizing that Northern winters can make a mess - ridiculous amounts of salt and sand on the roads - the coverage that these provide would be far superior to nothing!
Do you think they would pop off for spring / summer, and go back on for fall /winter? 🤔
Appreciate any advice!
Don

1 - 6 of 6 Posts