Nissan Armada & Infiniti QX56 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Madahajimoto said:
ahh you took my advice after all and made the Q56 like trimming on the mada...
:) And I agree, it does add the "final touch". You have good taste.

·
Premium Member
582 Posts
Those look sweet. Post some pics after you put them on.

·
Premium Member
408 Posts

·
Premium Member
408 Posts
Its a Lund Interceptor, here is a pic:

·
Banned
347 Posts
Nice pics, natha on my side molding still. I ordered them the minute i posted on the 4th. I guess its supposed to be 4 working days after your money clears and depending on where you live. Man, you guys got yours quick. I live in the state where they are supposed to be shipped from too. Well, hopefully I get them before Saturday for the weekend.

·
SHIFT_Moderator
13,204 Posts
Madahajimoto said:
hey bro, how long did it take you to get your chrome side molding?? This dood is lagging big time on my order. I ordered mine two weeks ago and this jason burtman keeps telling me to be patient.
Jason is great and if he says be patient, they are probably on the way. I got mine from him as promised. He will stand behind his word.

·
Banned
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BlakSpyda said:
Jason is great and if he says be patient, they are probably on the way. I got mine from him as promised. He will stand behind his word.
This item is custom made to order. The factory tells us about 4 business days, but this last batch took longer and they didn't tell us until this morning for the reason why and the delay. They replaced their old machine with a new one.

Also, you will have them today, UPS :)

·
Banned
347 Posts
Got em today, please note that they are stainless steel and not some plastic cover. They do not COVER THE ENTIRE MOLDING. I called the maker and he said something about how diffictult it is to make it complete and its just they way they are supposed to look. They guy just deals with trimming only, so he must know his stuff.:) They do look better in person than on pictures though. Thanks again Jason.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
Madahajimoto said:
Got em today, please note that they are stainless steel and not some plastic cover. They do not COVER THE ENTIRE MOLDING. I called the maker and he said something about how diffictult it is to make it complete and its just they way they are supposed to look. They guy just deals with trimming only, so he must know his stuff.:) They do look better in person than on pictures though. Thanks again Jason.
Definitely looks good man, I see more and more members getting these. Now I'm actually thinking about getting them. I like the flares but I'm yet to see what they look like on an Armada with aftermarket rims.

·
Premium Member
408 Posts
esMada said:
Definitely looks good man, I see more and more members getting these. Now I'm actually thinking about getting them. I like the flares but I'm yet to see what they look like on an Armada with aftermarket rims.
Look no further...Here they are on mine w/aftermarket rims (unless you meant fender flares)

·
Premium Member
408 Posts
Also guys don't forget the window sills look nice too. I like the look of the window sills, pillars, and body moldings. It is a bit sporty, but I like it alot!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts